Message to My is a class designed to help you create an album of messages for someone (or something!) you love that spans a defined period of time. Whether you choose to create a printed book for your project, or a more traditional scrapbook, I will help you get set up for memory keeping success! Anytime you are setting out to create a project that spans a time period, you’ll need to make some key decisions and then follow through with each album entry.
In this self-paced workshop, I’ll share all of the pages from my two Messages album projects, both created for my former high school seniors. These mini albums stand out as two of my most cherished scrapbooking projects to date. I truly believe this is a powerful, meaningful exercise in memory keeping. Heck, you don’t even have to be a scrapbooker to create this album project. I’ll show you every step of the process in this e-course!
This class will help you create a mini album with heart. Through video instruction, my goal is to inspire you to create a project that truly captures a meaningful slice of life for yourself and for someone you love.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- More than 2.5 hours of video instruction
- 2 complete digital template PSD file packages, featuring my classic and modern designs (each a $9.99 standalone value)
- 1 set of blank, lined printable PDF pages (6 x 6 and 8 x 8), ready to add photos and your handwritten journaling, and a set of printable album title embellishments in multiple colors and sizes for a traditional scrapbook album approach
- Album project planner PDF download
- Immediate access to all five lessons of this class
- Step-by-step beginner level instructional videos in Photoshop Elements to help with both digital or hybrid completion of the album
- PDF handout for the step-by-step digital instruction
- Email access to me for questions and support
WHAT YOU’LL MAKE:
- A 6 x 6 (or larger, or smaller, your choice!) mini book/album of personal messages combined with photos for someone or something you love that spans a defined period. Whether you create an album of messages to your student during the school year or an album of messages documenting a remodeling project, there are so many ways you can take this album format to create a really cool record of life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to plan for success with an ongoing album project
- Ideas for photos and journaling content
- Digital tips and processing using Photoshop Elements to complete your pages
- How to organize and upload for digital book printing
I am requiring no specific supplies for this class, other than Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. Don’t own Photoshop? Download a free trial here. You can even use the course content to create a fully traditional scrapbook album, if you choose, as I’m including printable PDF elements requiring only Adobe Acrobat to print! Of course, y0u would need cardstock and embellishments (and an album!) of your choosing. The main project I’m sharing in class is the creation of a printed book from digital files.
THIS IS A SELF PACED WORKSHOP. You have immediate access to all five class lessons upon purchase.
Scroll to bottom of this page to purchase!
A PEEK AT THE PROJECT
My Messages albums were both created for my children during their senior years of high school. This project has a very clean, linear design, as I wanted to have the focus on the photos and messages/stories each week. There are two album designs, both very similar, and the Classic Design is a template set sold at Designer Digitals.* In that regard, if you like the idea but don’t want a class attached, you could purchase it separately. That set, along with an updated design that I’m calling my Modern Design, is included with the purchase of this class. You can also create this album project in a hybrid approach using the class files, or even a more traditional scrapbook, using the class PDF printables, which are included with this course.
*Please note: if you have already purchased my templates from Designer Digitals, I am not offering an additional discount at this time. I do not have any way to track who owns this set, and so, the course itself will hopefully offer enough value, even if you own the set but have not created a project!
As with every class here at CZ Classes, I offer a money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the class, I will refund your purchase. I stand behind every class I offer and want you to have the best experience possible!
Message to My Launch