Fit is a year-long workshop designed to keep you inspired and accountable in the arena of self-care. For 12 months, we’ll be documenting and connecting to stuff that makes this process work well, as well as the stuff that can get in the way of success. With a 6 x 8 scrapbook, a standard size Traveler’s Notebook, a bullet journal or even a 3 x 8 album to house our stories, we’ll track our progress throughout the year. You pick the materials that best fit the way YOU want to track your self-care!
This is not a workout class. This is a not a nutrition class. This is a class designed to help you connect to what is needed in your life to make real and lasting changes. What are the best ways you can exercise? What are the foods that your body needs? How can you make this process even more personal? These aren’t always easy questions to answer. I speak from years of experience. But I’d like to invite you to join me in 2020 for a year of focusing on you, and working to do better.
Our theme for 2020 is: What is needed? This is a question we will revisit time and again. This was the theme in 2019, too, and if I’ve learned one thing it’s that it is THE most important question in deciding how to make real changes. Here’s the truth: I can’t do this for you and I can’t promise you that every month I’ll be a shining beacon of health perfection. But I’m going to promise you honesty and I’ll share what I’ve learned over the years in terms of recommitting to the process of self-care. Because truthfully, there is no end game. This is a lifestyle shift. Ask yourself what you really want and then work to make it so. Personal accountability is the most important piece of this work. Fit gives you a push to do just that. Be responsible for a better you. I’ll be here every month with a message to keep you focused on whatever it is that you want in terms of taking better care of you. And know this: perfection is not required! Just the willingness to keep coming back each month to check in with our class and with yourself.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- More than 60 custom-designed printable cards (PDF format, no Photoshop required) in multiple sizes and colors
- Monthly Traveler’s Notebook (standard size) printable inserts (PSD format included, too!)
- A monthly podcast/audio message from me to keep you inspired and moving forward
- A monthly question challenge for journaling
- Printable monthly calendars to track your good habits
- Immediate access to the Welcome Lesson, plus a Materials Overview video
- A video walkthrough of options for documenting and tracking, including my 2019 album project
- All class cards in layered PSD formats for full customization
- All class cards in JPEG + PNG formats for digital scrapbooking or use in other apps
- A bonus set of 45 health and fitness related digital stamps in two sizes (PNG/ABR format) ($4.99 standalone value)
- A bonus bubble tracker digital stamp set (PNG/ABR format) ($4.99 standalone value)
- A bonus set of three 6 x 8 layered PSD templates to use for your project if you’d like to make a digital album ($4.99 standalone value)
- A bonus set of photo collage templates ($2.99 standalone value)
- PDF handouts covering all course materials and step-by-step digital instruction
- Resources for apps to help you during the next 12 months
- Step-by-step beginner level instructional videos for using Photoshop Elements
- Class supply lists with links to what I am using
- Email access to me for questions and support
- An invitation to join our supportive, inspiring Fit Facebook community
WHAT YOU’LL CREATE:
- An album/journal/notebook of your choosing to document your all aspects of your self-care journey in 2020
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to connect to the value of documenting this process through focus, information and taking action
- How to customize the colors of your cards using Photoshop Elements
- How to create printing documents to mix and match different card sizes onto one sheet (PSE users only)
Click here for the general class supply list.
Any 6 x 8 album, or other pocket page-style album could work with this course. As long as you have 3 x 4, 6 x 4 or 6 x 8 pockets, you can work with the class cards. This course includes files for use in any standard size Traveler’s Notebook, as well. You can even incorporate my course materials into whatever planner system you presently are using! I’ve offer some 3 x 8 designs to work with Ali Edwards’ 3 x 8 albums. (See Supply List link above!)
All materials will be provided in PDF format and no Photoshop is required. However, I will be providing all files in multiple digital formats and if you would like to use Photoshop to customize your materials, I will be providing instruction on how to do that designed for the beginner user. If you’d like to try using Photoshop but don’t presently have it, you can download a 30-day free trial here.
Register anytime through September 30, 2020.
SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE TO PURCHASE.
A PEEK INSIDE THE CLASSROOM
A LOOK AT THE TRAVELER’s NOTEBOOK FILES
Traveler’s Notebooks have been really surging in popularity over the past few years, ergo, this is the second year I’m offering printables and all other formats (PSD, JPEG and PNG) in a standard Traveler’s Notebook size (4.25 x 8.25). Here are the core trackers you’ll receive. Photoshop users can customize these as desired, but all files come in printable PDF format. You can also incorporate these into your planner systems, as well!
Fit 2020 is using the same core content from the 2019 workshop. That said, each month I’ll be bringing you a brand new podcast message to keep you motivated as well as challenging you with a journal prompt each month! I’ll be staying current with all my students through our Facebook community, as well. There are some bonus digital process videos using older videos from previous versions of Fit, but they steps still apply to using the current cards.
CZ Classes does not and will not assume liability of injury, illness, or loss in connection with this workshop and its content, including any challenges, guidelines, instructions, or suggestions therein. You agree to participate in this workshop at your own risk. You also agree that you assume personal responsibility for decisions and actions you make regarding your health and well-being during the course of this workshop. Further, you also agree that you shall assume all risk of injury, illness, or loss that might result from your participation. You agree on behalf of yourself (and your personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents, and assigns) to release and discharge CZ Classes and Cathy Zielske Design from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of any negligence or other act or omission by CZ Design.