Me: The Abridged Version for Project Life® is a self-paced e-course that will help you create a 28-page, A to Z, encyclopedia -style album about you, someone you love, or your family in the popular Project Life® format. With the focus on words and photos, this album gets to the core of why you scrapbook: to tell real stories from your everyday life.
Through video inspiration and brainstorm exercises, you’ll come up with a list of words, phrases or ideas to write about in an alphabetical structure. Once you’ve completed the list, you’ll start writing. Next, you’ll take or find photos to represent all of your album entries. Finally, you’ll combine all of that authentic content into one gorgeous 12 x 12 album.
This project is designed with the traditional to hybrid scrapbooker in mind, as all the cards you’ll need to complete this project are provided in printable PDF format. No Photoshop is needed. However, if you’d like to try your hand at completing the journaling on your computer, all you’ll need is Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, any version, and I’ll walk you through the steps to show you how simple it can be to incorporate computer design into this experience.
As a bonus lesson I’ll also show you how to complete this album in a fully digital format so you can send it out for to have it printed in a bound-book.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• How to brainstorm journaling topics from A to Z, with tips for writing
• How to find or take photos to illustrate your album project
• How to use layered journal card templates using Photoshop Elements
• How to create a completely digital album designed for a printed book
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
• Immediate access to all lessons upon registration
• PDF printables and digital files to create your 28-page album
• Three lessons covering all course materials
• Inspirational videos to kick off your brainstorm process
• A video walk-through of my album project
• Step-by-step video tutorials
• Printable, color PDF handouts of all course material
• One bonus digital scrapbooking lesson featuring seven video tutorials
• Access to our private Facebook community of present and past students
• Email support from me
• An amazing document of your extraordinary life
• 1— 12 x 12 Project Life® album
• 13—12 x 12 Design A Project Life® divided page protectors
• journaling pen
• 32 sheets of white cardstock for printing all of the card elements
• Adobe Acrobat
• ink jet printer (for printing your own cards and photos at home)
• 1— 6 x 12 package of Design H Project Life® page protectors (to add extra entries to each spread of the album)
• Photoshop Elements (for digital/hybrid scrapbookers) to create an album digitally, or to print journal cards from digital templates
Me: The Abridged Version for Project Life