Fit is a year-long workshop designed to keep you inspired and accountable in the arena of self-care. For 12 months, we’ll be documenting and connecting to stuff that makes this process work well, as well as the stuff that can get in the way of success. With a 6 x 8 scrapbook, or a standard size Traveler’s Notebook to house our stories, we’ll track our progress throughout the year, together.
This is not a workout class. This is a not a nutrition class. This is a class designed to help you connect to what is needed in your life to make real and lasting changes. What are the best ways you can exercise? What are the foods that your body needs? How can you make this process even more personal? These aren’t always easy questions to answer. I speak from years of experience. But I’d like to invite you to join me in 2017 for a year of focusing on you, and working to do better.
Our theme for 2017 is: What is needed? This is a question we will revisit time and again. Here’s the truth: I can’t do this for you and I can’t promise you that every month I’ll be a shining beacon of health perfection. But I’m going to promise you honesty and I’ll share what I’ve learned over the years in terms of recommitting to the process of self-care. Because truthfully, there is no end game. This is a lifestyle shift. Ask yourself what you really want and then work to make it so. Personal accountability is the most important piece of this work. Fit gives you a push to do just that. Be responsible for a better you. I’ll be here every month with a message to keep you focused on whatever it is that you want in terms of taking better care of you.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- More than 60 custom-designed printable cards (PDF format, no Photoshop required) in multiple sizes and colors (orange, green and seafoam are the class colors)
- NEW FOR 2017: monthly Traveler’s Notebook printable inserts (PSD format included, too!)
- A monthly video presentation from me to keep you inspired and moving forward
- Printable monthly calendars to track your good habits
- Immediate access to the Welcome materials plus a 30-minute Welcome video
- Resources for apps to help you during the next 12 months
- Step-by-step beginner level instructional videos for customizing class cards and working with photos using Photoshop Elements
- All class cards in layered PSD formats for full customization
- All class cards in JPEG + PNG formats for digital scrapbooking
- A bonus set of 45 health and fitness related digital stamps in two sizes
- A bonus set of three 6 x 8 layered PSD templates to use for your project if you’d like to make a digital album
- A bonus set of photo collage templates
- PDF handouts covering all course materials and step-by-step digital instruction
- Class supply lists with links to what I am using
- Email access to me for questions and support
- An invitation to join our ongoing Fit Facebook community
WHAT YOU’LL MAKE:
- A 6 x 8 album that documents your year or a standard size Traveler’s Notebook journal.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to work through a series of monthly prompts to capture an accurate picture of where you are health and fitness wise
- How to customize the colors of your cards using Photoshop Elements
- How to create printing documents to mix and match different card sizes onto one sheet (PSE users only)
- How to connect to the value of documenting this process through focus, information and taking action
Click here for the class supply list.
Any 6 x 8 album, or other pocket page-style album could work with this course. As long as you have 3 x 4, 4 x 4 and 6 x 8 pockets, you can work with the class cards. I’ve added insert files for use in any standard size Traveler’s Notebook, as well.
BUT WHAT IF…
I have a full version of Photoshop? You can still take this class! The processes are virtually the same and you can email me with any questions if you get stuck. I will be teaching the class using PSE 13. You can download a 30-day free trial of PSE 14 here.
Registration for Fit will close on July 31, 2016.
A PEEK INSIDE THE CLASSROOM
Fit 2017 is using the same core content from the 2016 workshop, including the same bonus cards for the year. That said, each month I’ll be bringing you a brand new video message because let’s face it: you can’t just replay life in a convenient manner! I’ll be staying current with all my students in both video message and through our Facebook community, as well.
CZ Classes does not and will not assume liability of injury, illness, or loss in connection with this workshop and its content, including any challenges, guidelines, instructions, or suggestions therein. You agree to participate in this workshop at your own risk. You also agree that you assume personal responsibility for decisions and actions you make regarding your health and well-being during the course of this workshop. Further, you also agree that you shall assume all risk of injury, illness, or loss that might result from your participation. You agree on behalf of yourself (and your personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents, and assigns) to release and discharge CZ Classes and Cathy Zielske Design from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of any negligence or other act or omission by CZ Design.