Give me 30 days and I’ll give you a project to help you celebrate all that is obvious, simple and good in life. 30 Days of Thankful is an album project designed to let you document your daily gratitude for a span of 30 days. Using a variety of custom designed cards (2 x 2, 3 x 4, 4 x 4 and 6 x 4), you can mix and match your entries to create a playful, one-of-a-kind record of gratitude that is a true reflection of you and what matters most in your life. From the people you love to the convenience of prepackaged shredded cheese, seeing the world through the lens of gratitude changes our perspective on just about everything.
Whether you create this album during the Thanksgiving season or any time of the year wherein you need a connection to gratitude, this project will serve to remind you of all the good that surrounds you every day. Plus, you’ll make a charming, modern scrapbook that you can customize as little or as much as you like.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- 31 custom-designed printable cards (PDF format) in multiple sizes and colors (orange, yellow and brown are the class colors)
- One inspirational video keynote presentation to kick off the class
- Five step-by-step beginner level instructional videos for customizing class cards and working with photos using Photoshop Elements
- One video walkthrough showing the complete album project with tips and suggestions for putting it all together
- One video overview of all the digital packages available in the course and a corresponding visual reference handout
- One printable jotter for gathering ideas for your entries and photos
- All class cards in layered PSD formats for full customization
- All class cards in JPEG and PNG formats for digital scrapbooking
- A bonus set of four 6 x 8 layered PSD templates to use for your project if you’d like to make a digital album
- PDF handouts covering all course materials and step-by-step digital instruction
- Class supply lists with links to what I am using
- Email access to me for questions and support
- An invitation to join our ongoing 30 Days of Thankful Facebook community
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to customize the colors of your cards using Photoshop Elements
- How to creating printing docs to mix and match different card sizes onto one sheet (PSE users)
- How to work with computer type on your cards (PSE users)
- How to print multiple photos on a single 6 x 4 print (PSE users)
Click here for the class supply list.
BUT WHAT IF…
I don’t own Photoshop Elements? You can download a 30-day free trial of PSE and work through the class assignments. Photoshop is not needed to complete this course. All class cards are available in printable PDF format. Only Adobe Acrobat, a free program, is needed to use print the cards. If you want to customize them, or add your journaling via the computer, you’ll need Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
You will create a 6 x 4 mini-album documenting the things you’re grateful for over the course of 30 (or 31) days. All album cards are provided in the course downloads.
Here is a brief video sneak peek at the album project.
30 Days of Thankful